We warmly welcome all our students. Our administrative office is always available to help in any possibile way, ready to provide advice and information and to help with all kinds of requests, assisting students during their stay.
In addition, the COMITATO LINGUISTICO offers all the students a Welcome card and numerous services to make their stay in Perugia more enjoyable.
STUDENT CARD: valid for 12 months from date of issue, enables to participate in all the activities organised by the Association Advantages of the Card include:
– Discounts in various shops near the school.
– Discounts all over Italy. For more information visit the AICS website www.aics.it.
– Civil Third party Liability insurance (RCT).
– Teaching services: Placement tests, Beginning and final evaluation tests, final course certificate with the level reached, teaching materials.
– Help settling in: city map, tourist information about Perugia, advice about what to see and do, events, trips …
– Welcoming: Guided visit of Perugia with welcome drink on the first day of the course.
– LODGING: The Comitato Linguistico organises free of charge the booking of lodging, offering solutions that are very close to the school, and transfers to and from airports.
– TRANSFER: The school, on request, organises transfers by private car to and from the airport.
– RENT A CAR: the school assists students with car rentals. Students must be over the age of 21 and have a driving license that has been valid for more than 3 years.
– FREE WI-FI INTERNET: students have free access to a PC and WI-FI for mobile devices
– TANDEM CONVERSATION with mother tongue Italian students.
– Air conditioning in the summer.
– COFFEE CORNER to chat and have a coffee with other students during breaks.
– FAX & PHOTOCOPYING SERVICES.
– PRINTING SERVICE.